Supply Chain Workshop
Douglas M. Lambert, director of Global Supply Chain Forum said once: “Supply chain management is not only about logistics and acquisitions. Supply chain relates to a network of partners that interact on every level of their organizations.”
We invite you to discover the models of Supply Chain which can increase your performance in a sustainable way.
This training is designed for Supply Chain coordinators, production planners, material planners and Supply Chain managers.
Why do you need this training ?
- You will learn how to take day to day life and business decisions, considering the costs and constraints that the economical environment challenging us;
- You will learn which are the roles and disadvantages of stocks;
- You will learn about the newest Supply Chain models;
- You will learn about the most popular algorithm used by all modern ERP’s: MRP
Supply Chain Overview
- Stocks: types, roles, financial impact;
- Stock related KPIs;
- Classification of stocks;
- Economic order quantity: How much and when to order? Bigger stock or quantity discount?
- Bigger stock or worse service?
Supply Chain models
“Theory of Constraints based”: Make to Availability; Drum-buffer-rope; Actively synchronized replenishments
How it works. What is behind the system. What are the weaknesses to overcome;
Investments: 350 EUR / person
Early bird: 300 Euro/person (sign up until 21st of May 2019)
Group discount: 5% (minimum 3 participants)
Discounts don’t exclude each other.
The specified amount includes lunch, coffee, all required materials and the participation diploma The specified amount does not include VAT.