IATF 16949:2016 standard requirements
Joseph M. Juran once said “Without a standard there is no logical basis for making a decision or taking action.”
IATF 16949:2016 (replaces ISO/TS 16949:2009) is a standard that establishes the requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS), specifically for the automotive sector.
The IATF 16949 standard provides guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products consistently meet customer requirements and that quality and customer satisfaction are consistently improved
Why do you need this training ?
- The primary focus of the IATF 16949 standard is the development of a Quality Management System that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
- Provide products that meet customer and applicable statutory, regulatory and product safety requirements
- Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system
- Clearly state objectives and identify new business opportunities
- Put customers first, making sure their needs are consistently met and enhance their satisfaction –
- Increase customer loyalty, Expand client list and increase bussines activities sector.
- Identify and address the risks associated with your organization
- Increase productivity and efficiency, reduce internal costs
- Quality managements system introduction
- Standard requirements IATF16949:2016 & ISO 9001:2015
- Context of organization
- Risk based thinking process approach – Planning
- Performance evaluation
Investments: 330 Euro / person / 2 days
Super Deal: 35% discount – 215 Euro / person – (sign up until 23th of April 2020)
Early bird: 25% discount – 245 Euro / person – (sign up until 7nd of May 2020)
Group discount: additional 5% discount / group (min 3 persons).
The specified amount includes lunch, three coffee break, all required materials and the EMC participation certificate in English language.
The specified amount does not include VAT. The VAT for individuals will be discounted;