Internal auditor for quality management system based on IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 19011:2018
The training is dedicated to all persons who take part in the launch of new series product and especially for those involved in planning, quality assurance and process control.
We need this training to…
- The primary focus of the IATF 16949 standard is the development of a Quality Management System that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
- Provide products that meet customer and applicable statutory, regulatory and product safety requirements
- Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system
- Clearly state objectives and identify new business opportunities
- Put customers first, making sure their needs are consistently met and enhance their satisfaction
- Increase customer loyalty, Expand client list and increase bussines activities sector. – Identify and address the risks associated with your organization
- Increase productivity and efficiency, reduce internal costs
Standard requirements IATF16949:2016
Standard ISO 19011:2018 presentation
Auditing and communication techniques
Planning and preparation of an internal audit
Making a internal audit
Documenting the internal audit
Investments: 490 EUR / person (4 days)
Super Deal: 45% discount (269 Euro/person) – (sign up until 25th of October 2019) Early bird: 30% discount (343 Euro/ person) (sign up until 12th of November 2019) +
Group discount: 50% (only 172 Euro) discount for the third participant.
The specified amount includes lunch, three coffee break, all required materials and the EMC participation certificate.
The specified amount does not include VAT.