PPAP – Production Part Approval Process
When do you know that customer specifications were correctly understood and the process is capable to produce high quality products?
The answer is when you got the customer approval. PPAP is a process that represents specific customer requirements, in order to get the necessary approvals.
The course is dedicated for every person that takes part in the launching of series manufacturing products, especially for those involved in planning, quality assurance and control.
Why do you need this training ?
- You will increase the trust of the customer in your production capacity;
- You will be able to eliminate non-value added activities such as receiving inspection;
- You will learn how to provide information about your process in a planned, justified, validated and documented manner;
- You will be able to build a clear and efficient communication process, to control specifications and relevant information’s within your project.
- You will be able to solve quicker the problems resulted from documented product history.
Definitions, Specific terms; PPAP as part of the Quality Management System; Applicability;
Description of quality-oriented process
Process block diagram; Critical elements;
Documents requested by the customer (Design records, Engineering Change Documents, Engineering Approval, DFMEA, PFMEA, Process Flow Diagrams, Dimensional Results, Initial Process Studies, MSA, CP, PSW, Master sample, Customer-Specific Requirements);
Submission Levels: Customer PPAP Status (Full Approval, Interim Approval, Rejected);
Parts Submission Warrant – case study;
When to inform / not to inform the customer?; When is it necessary / not necessary to have PPAP for approval?
Other Specific PPAP requirements
Investments: 170 Euro / person / 1 day
Super Deal: 35% discount – 110 Euro / person – (sign up until 6th of April 2020)
Early bird: 25% discount – 125 Euro / person – (sign up until 20nd of April 2020)
Group discount: additional 5% discount / group (min 3 persons).
The specified amount includes lunch, three coffee break, all required materials and the EMC participation certificate in English language.
The specified amount does not include VAT. The VAT for individuals will be discounted.